Let AFM Accountants take the hassle out of your payroll and pension responsibilities by outsourcing your ongoing payroll work to us, and we will set up a standard auto enrolment NEST pension scheme for your business.
Automatic Enrolment (AE) hits small business this year and it is the biggest change in years; even bigger than RTI
Our support includes:
- Establishing your staging date
- Setting up your qualifying pension scheme
- Assessing your workforce, and letting you know what AE will cost your business
- Preparing letters to all your staff (communicating with your workforce)
- Enrolling appropriate workers into the scheme
- Assisting you with your declaration of compliance
For a fixed fee of £149, AFM will manage a standard AE NEST implementation for you.
Unfortunately the AE process doesn’t stop at staging date; once you are “in” there is ongoing additional work, assessing employees, deducting and paying pension contributions, opting in, opting out, refunding contributions, ongoing communication to new starts etc
Auto Enrolment is directly linked to payroll, as this is where all the additional work sits hence our fixed fee offer is made as part of a proposal to undertake all your payroll work. Each pay period, you will have to operate and undertake AE duties, which AFM are experienced in.
Outsourcing of payroll is common for a number of reasons:
- You don’t have to buy and upgrade expensive software annually.
- You don’t have to worry about training and holiday cover
- You benefit from specialist and up to date resource and advice
- You don’t have to worry about constantly changing tax laws and PAYE
- You can spend time on productive parts of your business
- Our work is fully insured, and we guarantee to process your payrolls on time every time.
The first payslip per pay period is charged at £14.50, and every other payslip thereafter is charged at £4.50 – there are no other charges, and no hidden costs.
This all inclusive price includes:
- Full PAYE and payroll processing, including any changes advised by you
- All RTI/EPS and electronic filing to HMRC
- Emailing of payslips to employees
- Emailing of reports to employer
- Preparation of BACS payment file for your bank
- Issuing of P60’s to all employees at year end
- Review of pay rates e.g for National Minimum Wage and the new Living Wage
- New starters and leavers – there are no additional charges for this, which can be time consuming
- AUTO ENROLMENT set up and ongoing responsibilities at each payroll run
- We will manage your AE ongoing duties as part of payroll, e.g
- Issuing communication letters to new starters
- Assessing your workforce to ensure staff enrolled at the right time
- Supply of pension data (employee and employer contributions)
- Liaising with HMRC on your behalf
For a free no obligation meeting to discuss AE and payroll further, you can contact either
Sharon on firstname.lastname@example.org or
Steve on email@example.com